Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Photo of the Day

Photo: Sunlit hills and sand dunes in Ireland

Don't you want to go there? RIGHT NOW?!

This picture is of Inishowen, Ireland. Photograph by Dave Johnston, Your Shot. Photo of the Day by National Geographic continues to be one of my favorite blogs. The photos are so beautiful and I often set ones like this one as my desktop wallpaper. I even put one on my phone. My kids often ask about the photos when they see them on the screen and it has been a great conversation starter. We end up talking about where Italy or Ireland or Iceland is and often have to pull up a map so that they can see it.

[By the way, I'm not paid for this, it's not an advertisement. I just like to share things that I like...that's all.]

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is stunning. And yes, I certainly DO want to go there. (I keep thinking Tina Fey from 30 Rock: "I want to go to there!")

Wrath Of Mom said...

It looks like something from a Disney movie!

Jenifer said...

Lovely! Wow, so beautiful.