Sunday, December 31, 2006

Make it to midnight?

So it's almost midnight...well, midnight is 47 minutes away anyway. My husband I were just enjoying (I use that word loosely) banter about making it to the gym this year. He offered a pinkie swear, an unbreakable agreement in our 7 year relationship, to each promise to work out (and for me, that means actually going to the gym I belong to) at least 3 times per week. 

We're off to weddings in Estes Park, CO, and Cheyenne WY, this summer - and would like to be back in shape!

 SO...to the gym I go - laughing all the way...ho, ho, ho. I'm just proud that I'll be awake for the actual new year, for the 1st time in a few years. Seems I've been pregnant for two of the last five, and lazy for the rest. We never go out - and we're always home. Just seems we always doze off. This year I perked back up because our 8-month old woke up for a bottle - got my second wind. Before that we've been watching the Seinfeld marathon and downing some local microbrew. I know it's probably not cool to watch Michael Richards' show - but he's not the 1st crazy actor we've loved. And Kramer didn't do anything to tick us off. So I guess I'm going to go see which episode they're airing when midnight comes to Omaha. We sure know how to party at my house!!!

No comments: