This year - I resolve to keep my resolutions. And it would seem there are many.
This year, I want...
- To play with my kids more.
- To watch less TV (see #1).
- To eat less junk.
- To eat more veggies, fruits, non-junk food.
- To be a better wife, teacher, neighbor, aunt, daughter, church member...you name it.
- To exercise.
- To take my vitamins.
- To spend less money.
- To pay attention to the news so I can make an educated vote in '08.
- To smile more.
It doesn't seem all that unrealistic, yet it does. I get tired, grouchy, sick, hungry, human...and I do none of the above things. I plop to watch TV, I eat some tortilla chips, I ignore my husband and/or my kids, I don't go to the gym, I don't take care of myself...if I could do less of that - I would so be on the right track.
AND SO - If anyone has the magic answer - the solution to the timeless issue of there not being enough of me to go around...please post it here. I am dying to know. Until then, I guess I'll just keep writing resolutions...and trying to keep even just one of them.
I'll let ya know how it goes. ~Melanie