Summer for us?
* Two trips to my parents' and a hotel stay in our soon-to-be-hometown
* concert/night out with my J
* trips to the school library
* picnics and playground time
* keeping the house TIDY for showings and open houses
* trying to sell our home, planning to move
It's a strange summer, but all good. My kids are energetic, happy, and healthy. I need nothing more!
Still on my list: Durham Western Heritage Museum, Bob the Bridge, SAC Museum, more trips to the pool, water park in Grand Island, Coco Key, a day trip to Lincoln and we've got to get to the zoo - we haven't been on Skyfari yet! The zoo trip will have to wait until after the College World Series.
It's a great summer - and we've still got eight weeks till school starts!