Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DISNEY 2012

 A month ago, we took a trip to Florida.
 We spent a week in this magical place where our kids were overstimulated, overfed, and in awe of everything they saw.
It was great.
Looking at these pictures, I find it hard to believe we were ever even there.
Did it really happen? Did we really go.

The Disney trip was exhausting, expensive, and sort of a huge blur.

And totally worth it. We had a blast.

I think now, a month later, I am finally recovered from that trip.

Which means now I can start asking myself - where are we going next?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

I know some people hate on Disney, but personally I love it. We have taken the girls twice now and the last time we stayed on property for the very first time (so we could get the free dining!). Where did you stay? Favourite things?

It will remain at the top of my holiday memories for sure.

And yeah, it is totally over-stimulating and you come back wrecked! So why do I want to go back so bad?!

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I think it's supposed to be like a dream.......... looks like a dream.

Wrath Of Mom said...

I missed this post! Oops.

We took the boys to Disneyland in 2010. I'd gone as a kid, and wasn't really all that excited to go -- I framed it as an obligation, more than anything. But I loved it. It melted my cynical heart.