Friday, April 13, 2012

SIX

My Buddy turned six. SIX. We are now the proud parents of two full-fledged school-agers.



There were cupcakes on Easter, a birthday cookie at his party on Tuesday, six candles in his birthday doughnut on Wednesday morning, and birthday singers with his ice cream sundae out to dinner Wednesday night. Celebrate, yes we celebrate, how could we not?! Life is grand.

On Thursday morning, he woke up to huge excitement. "MY TOOTH IS LOOSE!" Six for twenty-four hours and he's got his first loose tooth.

"It feels good to be six," said Buddy. I'll bet it does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Love the cookie! Happy Birthday M, 6 is great!

Wrath Of Mom said...

Happy birthday, M! My goodness -- you can see the future-adult emerging in that face. He'll be a heartbreaker.

It's my birthday in less than 2 weeks. I'm way older than 6, but I definitely am asking for birthday cookie! That's very cool.

Michelle said...

happy 6th birthday! And a visit from the tooth fairy too - fun!

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Why does a cake with some lit candles make a kid feel like royalty? So much simple fun.