Saturday, April 12, 2014

4/12

Dear Buddy

Snips and Snails

At Two

Now I Am Three






I guess it's normal to feel this way, like time flies. We've just had so many changes, so many LIFE EVENTS since finding out that we were expecting Buddy. I finished grad school, Hubs changed jobs, I changed jobs, Hubs earned his doctorate. We moved across the state, to a new city with new friends and new jobs (again).

The one thing that remained consistent was our little family of four. We stick together, fight, laugh, play. These kids have a funny habit of growing up and it's incredible to watch.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      

The birthday doughnuts just keep getting bigger!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I'll warn you time only speeds up. I heard on NPR the way to slow down time is to live in the moment. So I'm trying that. I love how much joy you receive from your children. Pure Joy, they are.