Friday, April 25, 2008

At Two


He's still saying dino-no. Thank goodness.

But now it's Grandpa, not papa.
And Brenna, not Bomma.
And Cars, not cais.

He's growing, my boy.

My daughter corrected me the other day, "Nu-uh mom! He's TWO!"
I say a lot, "But he's only one!" She had to straighten me out now. I can't say that any more.

He's speaking sentences.
He's opening doors (literally, although also figuratively).
He's undressing the Barbies...and the Kens.
He's running.
"I shoot b-ball."
"I watch Lighting show."
"I go bye-bye."

Not yet, little man.
Not quite yet.

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

Rosebud is 4 1/2 and still says Max & Ruvi and I love it! The "b" was too hard then and now I just don't want her to change it.

He is big, when you started blogging he was a baby and now such a big boy...but then again we will look back in a year or two and think he REALLY was still a baby.

The way it is all relative to what you are experiencing in the moment is overwhelming and heart-wrenching sometimes.

Anonymous said...

He's still cute. And that isn't going to change.

thirtysomething said...

Aww. He is such a cutie little man.
They do grow up too fast, though don't they?

Mimi said...

Beautiful ... I'm going through pretty much the same thing with Munchkin. I seem less willing to outgrow the baby talk than she is.

nikkis30by30 said...

Ca- Chow!!!! THAT is one of the things I will never forget about little MD. Ca-CHOW!!!

"Not yet, Little Man"..... AMEN!!!

Michelle said...

it is amazing how quickly they grow and change isn't it?