Our boy is this energetic, smart, funny little man.
I call him little man because of his strut. If you could see it, you would understand. Shoulders back, swagger, so confident. Such a little man.
Today my little man turns TWO.
He's been in the two's room at daycare since February. He's been telling everyone, "I two!" since we took cupcakes there on Tuesday. He's been looking and acting like a two-year old for months.
What I will remember as my boy turns two:
* the way he calls dinosaurs "di-no-nos"
* the way he can tell you shapes and colors from his books
* his ABC song, "A-B-C-D-M-M-M-M-M...YAY!!!"
* his temper and quick request for forgiveness, "So-ey" with a hug
* his love of reading and being read to
* his Lightning McQueen obsession
* how he starts telling you something with a hey, "Hey Mommy! Hey Daddy!"
* his laugh, oh! his laugh
Our little M is a joy to have in the house. He is a ball of energy.
He creates the perfect balance for our little family.
My little boy.
Happy Birthday, M!