Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Snips and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails















Things that bring joy to my little Buddy's life:

  • unplugging lamp cords, the cordless phone, the swiffer vac, etc. to chew on said cord

  • getting in the pantry cupboard to rip open a bag of cereal and share on the kitchen floor with the dog

  • sharing any food with dog, especially letting dog chew and or lick food between his own bites

  • eating sidewalk chalk, crayons, dirt, grass, sticks, paper, and many other misc. non-food items

  • ink pens, for no other reason than to carry them around

  • stairs, up or down, doesn't matter

  • FREEDOM (don't gate him in)!


Oh Lord, help me keep this little guy alive and well through the summer!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

at least he unplugs the cords first and then chews them, right? Miss Baby just likes to grab cords and fling them around, regardless of what they're attached to, and what electrical monstrosity she might bring crashing down around her head.

Jenifer said...

Good luck with that! I guess you will be spending lots of time outside this summer.

Jacqniel said...

Ahhhh - I remember when. Always remember, this too shall pass. Have fun!

N. said...

I'm assuming that in return for all the love and extra food the dog gives Mason french kisses. This was the case in my house until a year ago.
What a cute lil' face.

nikkis30by30 said...

Oooh it's like listening to myself talking about Zachary!!! I know it's cliche... but cherish it. He WILL make it alive, and so will you. And these times will be gone so fast that you will then be sad.

Look at that little face!!! Oh how he makes me giggle!!

Pendullum said...

Priceless...