Things that bring joy to my little Buddy's life:
- unplugging lamp cords, the cordless phone, the swiffer vac, etc. to chew on said cord
- getting in the pantry cupboard to rip open a bag of cereal and share on the kitchen floor with the dog
- sharing any food with dog, especially letting dog chew and or lick food between his own bites
- eating sidewalk chalk, crayons, dirt, grass, sticks, paper, and many other misc. non-food items
- ink pens, for no other reason than to carry them around
- stairs, up or down, doesn't matter
- FREEDOM (don't gate him in)!
Oh Lord, help me keep this little guy alive and well through the summer!