Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8/19

I will admit, I am offended when I read pleas to let God back into our schools.

God goes with me to school every day. I also ask Him to join my kids and my husband.

We four attend four different schools every day and He is there with us all. He is there in our choices, our actions and our words. He is there in our love.

I love because He loves me, regardless of whether or not religion is taught. I pray silently, my thanks and also my requests.

God is big enough to be in all of the schools.

God is there. Please don't let fear make you believe anything else. If you want Him there more, then please cover your school in prayer and ask others to do the same. Go there and take Him with you.

But please don't say He's not there. He is there.

source

No comments: