Monday, April 13, 2009

I can't wait to start posting again! I've really missed my little blog. It was amazing how after a couple of weeks, I stopped composing posts in my head. It was a real change, giving up blogging for 40 days. I knew it was a good Lenten fast because I really noticed giving it up, which I think is the point.

I have to go to work (after a 10-day break) today, so can't catch up now.

I've got loads to share:
* Hubs and I conquered Orlando with 270 teenagers (and 20 other sponsors)
* my little guy turned 3
* we celebrated Easter

Okay, I've got to get to work. Last week at this time, I was dressing to go to the ocean! Ah well, back to reality.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I was excited to see your blog pop up again in my reader...it will be great to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Yea! You're back! We missed you!

Happy Belated Birthday, M!

Midwest Beach Girl said...

welcome back!! I missed you.

Mimi said...

Yay! Hello again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.