Wednesday, December 15, 2010

'09




One more year of memories, then I can get up to date with all of the fun we've had so far this year.
It seems a little silly, considering there is a post from last year I can look at. Merry Merry. But it's the PICTURES that I love to look at! They tell such a story all on their own.

Last year, it was all about snow. And snow. And snow! Luckily we had already had lots of family Christmas celebrations before the big storm, so no plans got ruined and we really did just enjoy the time at home.


I can't believe Christmas is next week already! In my head, we've just moved here...school has just started...I honestly have to look at the calendar every day to remember that it's mid-December!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

It just hit me that this Friday is the last day of school! I need to get all my school/teacher cards and gifts organized and tonight is our Christmas Concert. Yikes! I forgot how much snow you got last year. My girls are so sad we don't have enough to play in yet.

Aliki2006 said...

I keep meaning to boy those paints you can use on windows--where do you get them? It seems so fun and I know my T. would love them.