Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Seriously...

Do you look at National Geographic's Photo of the Day yet?!

Some of my favorite posts are the photos on this blog. I see one each day in my Google Reader and the stuff that comes up there is so great.


This is today's.

First of all, I want to go there. Be there. Now.

Secondly, wow! That's a great photo.

Good stuff.

Funny aside: I just asked the Buddy if he'd like to go there with me some day. He asked where it is. I replied Scotland. And he said, "Yeah. But put me in a wagon. Do they speak a different language?" No clue where he's going with all of this, but I sure love a five-year old's train of thought. Even if I'm completely confused by it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Jen said...

Put me in a wagon. Love it!

Jenifer said...

Ok the wagon comment made me laugh too! Oh and bring me...and I have been meaning to check out the photos forever so thanks for the reminder.

Wrath Of Mom said...

Love the wagon comment. It's actually make me feel a bit emotional -- my boys are 8 & 9, and whimsy is sometimes in short supply. Give your boy a tight squeeze for me.

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I am still thinking about that wagon comment..... h-m-m-m. Deep thoughts.

Mimi in the Midwest said...

I think that picture may be fake. Can any place really look like that? I suppose fantasy places are based on factual places so my fantasy brain must accept the reality of this photo.