Saturday, July 21, 2012

NINE

Somehow, we went from this...

to this...


Our Bee.

Each parent can name the unending list of wonderful adjectives to describe the children that they love so much and I am no different.

This child is so creative, energetic, bold, and clever.

She still enjoys playing and does so with great zeal every day. This summer alone she has been a spy, detective, puppy, wedding organizer (stuffed animals), gardener, caretaker to fairies and an actress. I know that list doesn't include every scene she's done, but those are the ones I've known about!

Being here to watch her grow from the tiny bean who came into this world on this date nine years ago into the tall young lady she is today has been one of my life's great adventures.

Happy Birthday Bee.
Thanks for letting us come along for the ride!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday!! Hav fun celebrating! I've enjoyed all the flashbacks photos of her this week!

Jenifer said...

Happy Birthday! It really does goes by way too fast.

Michelle said...

Happy belated 9th birthday to your girl! I've so enjoyed 'watching' our kids grow each year. Wish we lived closer as I imagine there would be many fun playdates!

Mimi in the Midwest said...

When our children were young a neighbor asked if I'd help her with a college course she was taking. She wanted me to write down all the lessons I'd learned from my children. That was an endless list. I had children because I thought I had the ability to teach a child, boy was I off...............

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Happy birthday, B.

Wrath Of Mom said...

When I see photos of B. two things stand out:
1. her beautiful eyes, and
2. her long legs.

I feel a bit like a weirdo commenting on any child's legs, but I do feel the same when I see my own sons in shorts. Long limbs seem to convey the message that our healthy, vibrant children are starting to make the transition to adulthood. Or else I'm just jealous cause my own legs are pretty stumpy.