Sunday, July 15, 2012

walking and talking


Photo: a lovely Sunday morning walk with my Brenna http://instagr.am/p/NG-r8SxvJi/

Bee and I took a walk on the trail that runs behind our house this morning. I took this picture at a park nearby, the yellow flowers made me feel happy.

We went a little over a mile. She was a great walking partner and I hope it's the first of many.

If I lure her into a routine now, perhaps it will continue into her teen years. I'm hoping she will be so used to walking and talking, she will continue to do so even after it's not cool to hang around your mom any more.


Devious? Maybe. Fingers crossed that it just might work.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Wrath Of Mom said...

I'm envious of your park.

One of the things I miss about dog ownership is walks. We just don't do this without Falafel to motivate/guilt us off the sofa. And I'm too bear-afraid to go without her.

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Great plan. Maybe get the whole family into one of those routines. Wish someone had gotten daily exercise into my routine as a kid.