Friday, July 20, 2012

spring baby



Please excuse me while I get a little nostalgic...

I remember how much fun it was to dress her up and take her outside. I'm trying to remember what those long stretches of one on one time felt like. How wide-eyed she was about every little discovery.

She's still much the same. She still gets excited about new adventures and makes sure that there is joy in each day. She still likes to get all dressed up to go out. And she still likes it when we get some 1:1 time.

Tomorrow she'll be nine. Today, I'm just trying as hard as I can to remember that day. March 14, 2004. She was almost eight months old and I was as happy as I'd ever been.

And it just keeps getting better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Try as I might I have a hard time clearly remembering just having Alexandra...I mean I must have been totally focused, but still it is kind of a blur. I was pretty obsessed with cute outfits and such with my first and putting on adorable outfits to go out I do remember well!

Wrath Of Mom said...

I can't believe B is almost 9. Mostly b/c this means my youngest will be 9 in short order. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

Mimi in the Midwest said...

She is a doll.