Friday, January 19, 2007

Just Another Manic Friday

Oh my. It was. It was a really hard day. I can't say I've had a Friday that was any less enjoyable up to this point - knock on wood. The kids were unfocused. I was unfocused. (Oh, and by "the kids", I mean students) So we muddled through the day and I left there as quickly as I possibly could after school was over. I was losing it. Literally.

The great thing is - then tonight was just wonderful. Brenna is actually finishing watching Little Mermaid as I type (I ditched her for a minute to lay Mason down and check my email) and before that we spent the evening playing, laughing, and unwinding. What a nice change of pace from the Hellish day I'd just survived. I hope the whole weekend is as great as tonight was.

So it's always something, isn't it?

No comments: