- I had a table runner on my dining room table that matched the tableclothes on the end tables in the adjoining living room.
- I had a crystal candle trio.
- I burned candles.
- I painted my fingernails.
- No one had ever pooped in my hand.
- I thought about myself and who I was and what I wanted...a lot.
- I knew nothing of love, trust, fear, anger, or pride.
- I was happy.
- I was not as happy as I am today.
I embrace it. I own it.
Being a mom is my very favorite thing/role/job/time.
Each season of my life has led me to where I am now, I don't pretend to know how wonderful things may become. I just know that where I am, right now, feels exactly how I thought being 30 would feel.
What a relief.