Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PS

Her initials.

Did you ever know someone who just lived their life? And by doing that, made you want to do better living your own?

She was a mother.
Wife.
Aunt.
Daughter.
Sister.
Christian.
Teacher.
Caregiver.
Friend.
Chef.
Musician.
Advocate.
Survivor.

So strong.

Her advice about parenting are words that will stay with me my whole life. Her work ethic too. I am changed, having known her. Only for the better.

I've missed you, my friend. And now I grieve.

I have a feeling you are feeding a host of angels as I type.
And they love your cooking too.

Goodbye my friend.
I will remember you always.
I will carry on with those things that were important to us both.

Thanks for all that you were.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Well said, friend. She was one special lady. Jacque

nikkis30by30 said...

I pray for you both. And love you LOTS. ~N~